Wednesday 24 September 2014

Starting The Proposal

Start of the Proposal 

I will start my proposal to show off my idea on what to make on our World War One Revision video, my idea would be to talk about the  naive about how the world war would take they thought it be 4 months and how it would not last long. My Idea would include the truces football match that german and the british had at Christmas time which would be effect the war since after that the soldiers who were involved in it , did not want to fight after it. Since the naive was quite a big thing at the start, i thought it would be good idea to make this.          


The pictures above shows the pictures from the start of the war and the other picture is a football of the piece in the war and how they played. after this the war was stopped for a few days after this occasion happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment